Experience a Potent Shot of Wellness
Not just juice.
Tré is a is a delicious combination of ingredients that are recognised for their ability to:
- Promote health
- Improve mental agility
- Maximise healthy lifespan
Each serving of Tré delivers the nutrient density and diversity your body needs - and as nature intended!
Only 30ml a day is all you need to experience a pure blend of three of nature's most potent, health-enhancing ingredients: Pomegranate, Acai Berry, and Green Tea.
Nutritional Value of Tré*:
20 times the punicalagins of FRESH POMEGRANATE JUICE
5-10 times the resveratrol of FINE RED WINE
7 times the antioxidant power of RIPE RED TOMATOES
6 times the alpha-lipoic acid of FRESH SPINACH
*Based on ounce to ounce comparisons
Benefits of Tré
Potent and unique combination of the purest extracts of pomegranate, acai berry, and green tea, combined with our proprietary Inflox berry blend, Tré is enhanced with resveratrol and alpha-lipoic acid, and is sweetened naturally with the nectar from the agave cactus.
Standardized amounts of active ingredients such as punicalagins in Pomegranate and polyphenols in Green Tea assures you a powerful measure of the most potent bioactive essence in each serving.
Drawn from a broad spectrum of powerful Super Fruits, Tre' assures you the nutrient diversity your body needs—and nature intended!
Conceived and created by GNLD’s Scientific Advisory Board - world-renowned experts in creating whole-food based, scientifically proven products.
Delicious and concentrated, from the first sip, you will experience the refreshing taste and the invigorating potency of the active ingredients—for living long and living well.
Refreshing beverage with a low glycemic response
Frequently Asked Questions about Tré
- Can I take Tré if I am following the GR² Control Diet program?
- How much caffeine is in the green tea extract used in Tré?
- What is the shelf life of Tré before opening the bottle?
- How soon after opening Tré does it need to be consumed?
- How is Tré different from the juice products on the market?
- How much sodium benzoate is in Tré?
- How much Tré can I give to my children?
- Does GNLD have any studies on the benefits of drinking Tré?
- Why did GNLD use agave syrup in Tré?
- How much agave is in Tré?
- How much fructose is in Tré?
- How does Flavonoid Complex compare to Tré?
- Does Tré contain tannins?
- Is Tré pasteurised or heat processed?
1. Can I take Tré if I am following the GR² Control Diet program?
A. Yes, when following the serving instructions Tré provides the perfect glycemic response.
2. How much caffeine is in the green tea extract used in Tré?
A. Each 1 oz serving of Tré contains about 2 mgs of caffeine, as compared to an 8 oz cup of tea which can contain as much as 70 mg of caffeine.
3. What is the shelf life of Tré before opening the bottle?
A. Each bottle has a best of use by date on the bottom of the bottle.
4. How soon after opening Tré does it need to be consumed
A. To ensure you consume the freshest high quality product it is best to consume Tré within the first couple of months after opening. After opening, Tré should be properly refrigerated.
5. How is Tré different from the juice products on the market?
A. Tré Nutritional Essence is not just a juice, it also provides standardised amounts of key actives found in the fruits in Tré which make it very different from other competitor products. GNLD's Tré is a combination of their Superfruit blend, Propietary Inflox Berry Blend and alpha lipoic acid and resveratrol. Tré provides standardised amounts of punicalagins from pomegranate concentrates and extracts, and standardised polyphenols from green tea extract and resveratrol which you will not find in the juice products currently sold.
6. How much sodium benzoate is in Tré?
A. The amount of sodium benzoate found in a serving of Tré would be less than what you would get in a serving of raspberries for example. Its presence in these small amounts ensures that you receive and maintain the freshest product.
7. How much Tré can I give to my children?
A. Children 4 years and older can take the suggested serving amount listed on the label.
8. Does GNLD have any studies on the benefits of drinking Tré?
A. There are many studies supporting the benefits of the ingredients used in Tré, in fact you will find some of those references listed on the website at www.gnldtre.com and in the Tré literature.
9. Why did GNLD use agave syrup in Tré?
A. Agave syrup is a natural sweetener that helps optimise the taste and flavour of Tré.
10. How much agave is in Tré?
A. The amount of agave found in Tré is considered proprietary.
11. How much fructose is in Tré?
A. There is no added fructose in Tré.
12. How does Flavonoid Complex compare to Tré?
A. Flavonoid Complex contains the flavonoid family. Tré contains more than just flavonoids, Tré contains the parent family members known as polyphenols which flavonoids are part of. In addition to flavonoids, Tré also provides other beneficial phytonutrients such as resveratrol and ellagic acid.
13. Does Tré contain tannins?
A. Yes Tré would contain tannins; however the amount has not been quantified.
14. Is Tré pasteurised or heat processed?
A. Tré is made using a unique flash pasteurisation method which quickly heats the product to a controlled temperature just long enough to guarantee purity, than quickly cooled to preserve the beneficial qualities Tré provides.
Back to top