Merry Fitmas Sale 20% off until 20 December, or while stocks last
Commercially designed and manufactured for the rehabilitation clinic, the Recovery Series Encompass PowerTower™ allows for motorised incremental load changes during exercise at the push of a button while remote control handles allow touch-control level adjustments when exercising. Featuring an adjustable glideboard which promotes optimal spinal alignment and training variations, the PowerTower provides the utmost versatility for high-performance sports-specific conditioning, athletic training and rehabilitation. Able to load from 1%-72% bodyweight the Total Gym Power Tower station is for those who simply want the best.
Unit comes with the Closed Chain Platform, Retractable Dip Bars, Squat Handle Bar and Slide Distance Regulator.
The Recovery Series Clinical Package offers a comprehensive assortment of accessories to support clinicians in the utilisation of Total Gym Encompass models - from rehabilitation to sport-specific power training and progress assessments. Includes: Leg Pulley System, Press Bar, Scrunch and Weight Bar.
To further refine your Encompass exercise library with additional accessories, add the 3 Grip Pull-Up Bar, Standing Platform and Telescoping Toe Bar.
To view the full range of Therapy Packages - CLICK HERE
Benefits for the individual exerciser:
- Short, efficient, full-body workout producing fast, observable, body-changing results
- Body sculpting – recruits core abdominal and back muscles in every exercise
- Increased strength and endurance
- Improved coordination and balance
- Weight and inch loss, improved BMI
- Increased metabolism
- Enhanced functional performance of daily activities and athleticism
- Cardio-endurance gains during resistance training
- Motorized lift assist allows the fitness professional or physical therapist to raise or lower the levels while the user is still exercising - ie. no dismounting needed
- Remote control handles allow touch-control level adjustments while exercising
- Low impact, safe, complete back support.
Training applications and biomechanics:
- Closed-chain partial loading of the joints
- Work in all three cardinal planes plus multi-plane (3-D) movement
- Unrestricted range of motion
- Adjust cable-pulley force angles based on client size, girth, and training objective
- Train prime stabilizers & proprioception
- Activity-specific work hardening, including sports-specific movement
- Explosive plyometric training for upper & lower extremities
- Full body support, joint friendly, non-compressive
- Over 200 exercises & variations
- Pilates evolved training & education
- Reliable tool for assessing lower body strength
- Full spectrum of training DVDs available.